Are medications available at GDMeds.com safe?
- Yes. The medications that you purchase at our pharmacy are of the highest quality. The prescription medications we provide are procured from world-class and well-recognised pharmaceutical companies such as GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Merck, Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy’s, Nicholas Piramal, Sun Pharmacy and other global industry giants. They are manufactured under government supervision, prepackaged in factory-sealed blister packs and untouched by human hands.
Why do the pills I ordered from GDMeds.com look different from those I get from my local pharmacy?
- According to the trademark laws, pill is not allowed to look exactly like its brand-name version. So the pills (generic version) you received normally will look different from their branded counterparts, even though both contain the same active ingredient(s) and work in the same way exactly.
What is the meaning of Generic Drugs?
- Generic Drugs, also known as Generics or Generic Medications, are drugs that are marketed without brand names and are considered identical as their brand-name counterparts in all respects such as strength, dose, active ingredients, intended use, route of administration, efficacy, bioavailability and safety. As required by the CDSCO, India’s regulatory body for pharmaceuticals, Generics must meet the same standards as set for brand-name counterparts.
Is it safe to use Generic Drugs?
- Yes, all of our generic drugs are procured from the world-renowned manufacturers and thus our generic products meet rigorous specifications and are strictly regulated for safety, quality and potency. By law, generic drugs must be bio-equivalent to brand-drug counterparts.
What do the following statuses IN STOCK and AVAILABLE on any product page mean?
- IN STOCK: This means that the product is currently stocked in our partners and is available to be shipped.
- AVAILABLE: This means that the product is available to order, but is expected to be in stock and ship in 4 to 5 days.