Composition Bendamustine HCL 100mg
Primary Use Blood cancer, Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, Multiple myeloma
cautionPotentially unsafe with Lactation
Medicine Overview of Bendit Injection
Uses of Bendit Injection
Bendit 100mg Injection is used in the treatment of blood cancer, Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.
Bendit Injection side effects
Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Mucosal inflammation, Infection, Fever, Low blood platelets, Decreased white blood cell count.
How to use Bendit Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Bendit Injection works
Bendit 100mg Injection is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
In Depth Information on Bendit Injection
Expert advice for Bendit Injection
- Monitoring of the blood cell count and potassium level is required before the start and regularly during the therapy.
- Consult your doctor if you have any signs of infection, fever, lung symptoms, skin reactions, pain in abdomen, blood in urine, reduced volume of urine.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart disease (heart attack, chest pain, severely disturbed heart rhythms).
- Men should adopt appropriate contraceptive measure during and up to 6 months after treatment and may require sperm conservation prior to treatment because of possibility of irreversible infertility.
- Bendamustine may cause sleepiness and dizziness or lack of coordination; it is advisable to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances.?
- Bendamustine is not recommended for children and adolescents.
Bendit Injection related warnings
Special precautions for Bendit Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Bendit 100mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Bendit 100mg Injection is unsafe to use during lactation. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
It is not known whether Bendit 100mg Injection alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Bendit 100mg Injection is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Bendit 100mg Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Bendit 100mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Bendit 100mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
What if you miss a dose of Bendit Injection?
If you miss a dose of Bendit 100mg Injection, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.