Medicine Overview of Extra Super Tadarise Tablets
Uses of Extra Super Tadarise Tablets
Extra Super Tadarise Tablets side effects
● Blurring of vision
● Ear aches
● Pain in chest and difficulty in breathing
● Swelling in the extremities
● Irregular heartbeat
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with Extra Super Tadarise Tablets. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects.
How to use Extra Super Tadarise Tablets
How Extra Super Tadarise Tablets works
Extra Super Tadarise is a combination of Tadalafil (40 mg) and Dapoxetine (60 mg). Dapoxetine is an SSRI inhibitor. It inhibits serotonin reuptake, increases its action at the post-synaptic cleft and helps prevent premature ejaculation.
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. Its PDE5 inhibiting action releases more of cGMP in the Corpus Cavernosum of a penis. An increased level of cGMP relaxes the smooth muscles of the arteries and improves blood flow. The improved blood flow helps in an effective erection.
In Depth Information on Extra Super Tadarise Tablets
Expert advice for Extra Super Tadarise Tablets
- You have been prescribed Extra Super Tadarise for the treatment of premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
- Take it 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Extra Super Tadarise affects you.
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Extra Super Tadarise if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Extra Super Tadarise Tablets related warnings
Special precautions for Extra Super Tadarise Tablets
You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
Use of Extra Super Tadarise is not advised in patients with severe kidney disease.
Use of Extra Super Tadarise is not recommended in patients with moderate to severe liver disease.