Composition Finasteride Tablets 1 mg
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Finpecia 1mg 100s Tablets
Uses of Finpecia 1mg 100s Tablets
Finpecia Tablet is used in the treatment of hair loss. It treats early forms of male pattern hair loss (also known as androgenetic alopecia).
Finpecia 1mg 100s Tablets side effects
Decreased libido, Decreased semen volume, Impotence
How to use Finpecia 1mg 100s Tablets
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Finpecia Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Finpecia 1mg 100s Tablets works
Finpecia Tablet is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. It blocks the body’s production of a male hormone in the scalp that stops hair growth, thereby reversing the balding process and preventing further hair loss.
In Depth Information on Finpecia 1mg 100s Tablets
Expert advice for Finpecia 1mg 100s Tablets
- Finpecia Tablet is used to increase hair growth and prevent further hair loss in men with male pattern baldness (gradual thinning of hair with receding hairline or thinning on the top of the head).
- It can take 3 months or longer to see full benefits.
- Pregnant women, women of childbearing age, or those trying to conceive must not even touch crushed or broken capsules.
- It is usually well tolerated. However, it may produce some mild sexual side effects such as low sexual drive.
- If you discontinue the medicine, you may lose the hair you grew while on it.
Finpecia 1mg 100s Tablets related warnings
Special precautions for Finpecia 1mg 100s Tablets
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Finpecia Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Finpecia Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Finpecia Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Finpecia Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Finpecia Tablet is recommended.
There is limited information available on the use of Finpecia Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor. However, Finpecia Tablet should be used with caution in these patients.
What if you miss a dose of Finpecia 1mg 100s Tablets?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.