Composition Sofosbuvir 400mg + Daclatasvir 60mg
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Hepcinat Plus 28s Tablets
Uses of Hepcinat Plus 28s Tablets
Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
Hepcinat Plus 28s Tablets side effects
Fatigue, Headache, Nausea, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
How to use Hepcinat Plus 28s Tablets
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
How Hepcinat Plus 28s Tablets works
Hepcinat Plus is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
In Depth Information on Hepcinat Plus 28s Tablets
Expert advice for Hepcinat Plus 28s Tablets
- Hepcinat Plus is used along with other medications for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It has fewer side effects compared to other similar medications.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time everyday.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function and the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body regularly.
- Do not stop taking Hepcinat Plus without your doctor’s advice.
Hepcinat Plus 28s Tablets related warnings
Special precautions for Hepcinat Plus 28s Tablets
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well. Some patients have reported dizziness, difficulty in concentrating, and vision problems while taking Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet which may affect your ability to drive. Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet, when taken together with other medicines for the treatment of hepatitis c infection, may produce dizziness, blurred vision and this may affect your ability to drive.
Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet is recommended.
Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet is recommended.
What if you miss a dose of Hepcinat Plus 28s Tablets?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is time for the next dose then take it as the next dose.