Substitutes Cinnora 40 mg, Mabura 40 mg
Shipping class Cold chain shipment
Medicine Overview of Humira 40mg 2s Injection
Uses of Humira 40mg 2s Injection
Humira 40 mg Injection is used in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
Humira 40mg 2s Injection side effects
Headache, Sinus inflammation, Rash, Upper respiratory tract infection, Injection site reaction
How to use Humira 40mg 2s Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Humira 40mg 2s Injection works
Humira 40 mg Injection blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, swelling and redness associated with certain joint diseases.
In Depth Information on Humira 40mg 2s Injection
Expert advice for Humira 40mg 2s Injection
- Do not take adalimumab if you have recently received live vaccine or BCG instillation.
Live vaccine administration is not recommended for at least 5 months following adalimumab injection during pregnancy.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you get signs of infection including fever, cough, weight loss, flu-like symptoms, red or hot skin, wounds or dental problems, feel unwell, allergic reaction, suffer from heart, liver, lung or nervous system problems, immune system disorder called lupus, low blood cell count.
- Avoid contact with people who have infections.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop a new serious infection or sepsis.
- Adalimumab should be used with caution in patients with mild heart failure.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to Adalimumab or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Humira 40mg 2s Injection related warnings
Special precautions for Humira 40mg 2s Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Humira 40 mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Humira 40 mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well. Humira 40 mg Injection may cause room spinning sensation and vision disturbances. This may affect your driving ability.
There is limited information available on the use of Humira 40 mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Humira 40 mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
What if you miss a dose of Humira 40mg 2s Injection?
If you miss a dose of Humira 40 mg Injection, please consult your doctor.