Composition Empagliflozin tablets
Substitutes Gibtulio 10 mg 90s
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Jardiance 10mg 90s Tablets
Uses of Jardiance 10mg 90s Tablets
Jardiance 10 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Jardiance 10mg 90s Tablets side effects
Nausea, Frequent urge to urinate, Increased thirst, Urinary tract infection, Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar level) in combination with insulin or sulphonylurea, Genital fungal infection
How to use Jardiance 10mg 90s Tablets
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Jardiance 10 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Jardiance 10mg 90s Tablets works
Jardiance 10 mg Tablet is an anti-diabetic medication. It works by removing excess sugar from your body through urine.
In Depth Information on Jardiance 10mg 90s Tablets
Expert advice for Jardiance 10mg 90s Tablets
- Jardiance 10 mg Tablet is used alone or together with other diabetes medicines to control blood sugar and avoids long-term complications.
- It can cause genital fungal and/or urinary tract infections (UTIs) in both females and males, so practice good hygiene.
- It also reduces the risk of heart attack, heart failure or other cardiovascular events.
- You should continue to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines (if prescribed) along with Jardiance 10 mg Tablet.
- Jardiance 10 mg Tablet may also reduce weight and blood pressure.
- It may cause your body to lose too much fluid (dehydration) or you to urinate more often. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- It can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) when used with other antidiabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal. Monitor your blood sugar regularly.
- Always carry some sugary food or fruit juice with you in case you experience hypoglycemia symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremor, and anxious feeling.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience constant dizziness, joint pain, cold-like symptoms, or unexplained nausea/vomiting.
Jardiance 10mg 90s Tablets related warnings
Special precautions for Jardiance 10mg 90s Tablets
Taking empagliflozin with alcohol may affect blood glucose levels in patients with diabetes.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Jardiance 10 mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Jardiance 10 mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is low or high. If this happens, do not drive.
Jardiance 10 mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.
Jardiance 10 mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Jardiance 10 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
What if you miss a dose of Jardiance 10mg 90s Tablets?
If you miss a dose of Jardiance 10 mg Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.