Composition Lenvatinib 10 mg
SOLD BY Channel Imp. & Exp. Partners and Fulfilled by GDMeds.com
Lenvanix (lenvatinib) is a kinase inhibitor that is indicated for
- Differentiated Thyroid Cancer (DTC): single agent for patients with locally recurrent or metastatic, progressive, radioactive iodine-refractory DTC.
- Renal Cell Cancer (RCC): in combination with everolimus, for patients with advanced RCC following one prior anti-angiogenic therapy.
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC): as first line therapy in patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Recommended dose (DTC): 24 mg orally, once daily.
- Recommended dose (RCC): 18 mg lenvatinib 5 mg everolimus, orally, once daily.
- Recommended dose (HCC): 12 mg orally, once daily (for adults weighing >_60 Kg). 8 mg orally, once daily for adults weighing <60 kg).
- Administration Instructions.
- Dose Modifications for DTC and RCC.
- In patients with severe renal or hepatic impairment, the dose is 14 mg once daily in DTC and 10 mg once daily in RCC.
lenvatinib Side Effects
The most common side effects of lenvatinib in people treated for thyroid cancer include:
- 1.tiredness 2.joint and muscle pain 3.weight loss
- 4.mouth sores 5.vomiting 6.stomach (abdomen) pain
- 7. decreased appetite 8.nausea 9.headache
- 10.rash, redness, itching, or peeling of your skin on your hands and feet
- 11. Hoarseness
The most common side effects of lenvatinib in people treated for kidney cancer include:
- 1.tiredness 2.decreased appetite 3.nausea
- 4. swelling in your arms and legs 5.stomach (abdomen) pain 6.rash
- 7.joint and muscle pain 8.vomiting 9.mouth sores
- 10.cough 11.trouble breathing 12.weight loss 13.bleeding
Lenvatinib may cause fertility problems in males and females. Talk to your healthcare provider if this is a concern for you.
Lenvanix??s brand name is?LENVIMA?by?Eisai Inc.?Lenvanix?is a generic oncologic prescription medicine from Beacon, which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh.