Composition Denosumab 60mg
Substitutes Xgeva 120mg 1s
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Prolia 60mg 1s Injection
Uses of Prolia 60mg 1s Injection
Prolia Prefilled Syringe is used in the treatment of osteoporosis. It is also used to treat bone loss in men with prostate cancer and in women with breast cancer who are receiving certain treatments that increase their risk for fractures.
Prolia 60mg 1s Injection side effects
Pain in extremity, Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
How to use Prolia 60mg 1s Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Prolia 60mg 1s Injection works
Prolia Prefilled Syringe is a monoclonal antibody. It binds to a protein that causes bone loss, thereby strengthening the bone and minimizing the risk of fractures.
In Depth Information on Prolia 60mg 1s Injection
Expert advice for Prolia 60mg 1s Injection
- Prolia Prefilled Syringe is a medication used to treat thinning of the bones (called osteoporosis).
- Take calcium and vitamin D to help build your bones when taking Prolia Prefilled Syringe.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- May cause a rare problem of the jaw (osteonecrosis), mostly seen after a dental procedure. Tell your doctor if you develop sudden jaw pain.
- Prolia Prefilled Syringe may also increase the risk of infection. Avoid being close to people with cold, flu or other contagious illnesses.
- Tell your doctor if you develop a rash while taking Prolia Prefilled Syringe.
Prolia 60mg 1s Injection related warnings
Special precautions for Prolia 60mg 1s Injection
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Prolia Prefilled Syringe is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Prolia Prefilled Syringe is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Prolia Prefilled Syringe does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Prolia Prefilled Syringe is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Prolia Prefilled Syringe is recommended.
Prolia Prefilled Syringe is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Prolia Prefilled Syringe may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
What if you miss a dose of Prolia 60mg 1s Injection?
If you miss a dose of Prolia Prefilled Syringe, please consult your doctor.