Composition Lenalidomide 25mg
Substitutes Lenalid 25mg 30s
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Revlimid 25mg 21s Capsules
Uses of Revlimid 25mg 21s Capsules
Revlimid 25 mg Capsule is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma and lepra reaction.
Revlimid 25mg 21s Capsules side effects
Headache, Weakness, Nausea, Rash, Breathlessness, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Edema (swelling), Loss of appetite, Decreased white blood cell count, Decreased calcium level in blood, Weight gain, Muscle weakness, Fatigue, Fever, Anxiety, Blood clots , Dry skin, Weight loss, Confusion, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Neuropathy, Constipation, Tremor
How to use Revlimid 25mg 21s Capsules
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Revlimid 25 mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Revlimid 25mg 21s Capsules works
Revlimid 25 mg Capsule modulates the activity of body’s immune system and helps indirectly attacking the cancer cells. It also stops the growth of blood vessels in cancer.
In Depth Information on Revlimid 25mg 21s Capsules
Expert advice for Revlimid 25mg 21s Capsules
- You may be monitored with regular blood tests before and during the treatment as lenalidomide may cause a fall in the white blood cells and platelets, required to fight infection and blood clotting.
- Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury and avoid contact with people who have colds or infections.
- You should not donate blood, semen or serum during treatment and for 4 week after the end of treatment.
- You may be at risk of developing acute myelogenous leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma tumor lysis syndrome, fatal liver problems, severe skin reactions and fatal heart problems during treatment with lenalidomide. You should discuss in advance the benefits and risks of taking lenalidomide.
- Lenalidomide is not recommended for use in children and adolescents under 18 years.
- You should use proper contraceptive methods at least 4 weeks before, during and until 4 weeks after stopping treatment.
- Woman of childbearing potential will be required to undergo pregnancy tests before, every 4 weeks and after the treatment.
- You should inform your doctor or dentist that you take lenalidomide before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Do not drive or operate machines while taking lenalidomide as it may make you feel dizzy, tired, sleepy or have blurred vision.
Revlimid 25mg 21s Capsules related warnings
Special precautions for Revlimid 25mg 21s Capsules
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Revlimid 25 mg Capsule is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Revlimid 25 mg Capsule is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well. You may feel dizzy, tired, sleepy, have vertigo or blurred vision after taking Revlimid 25 mg Capsule and this may affect your ability to drive.
Revlimid 25 mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Revlimid 25 mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Revlimid 25 mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Revlimid 25 mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
What if you miss a dose of Revlimid 25mg 21s Capsules?
If you miss a dose of Revlimid 25mg, please take the next dose as soon as you remember. Do not double the dose.