Composition Regorafenib 40mg
Substitutes Nublexa 40mg 28s, Regonix 40mg 28s , Resihance 28s
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Stivarga 40mg 28s Tablets
Uses of Stivarga 40mg 28s Tablets
Regorafenib is used in the treatment of cancer of colon and rectum.
Stivarga 40mg 28s Tablets side effects
Rash, Weakness, Low blood platelets, Difficulty in speaking, Haemorrhage, Vomiting, Pain, Nausea, Infection, Hair loss, Fever, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Diarrhoea, High blood pressure, Decreased appetite, Mucosal inflammation, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
How to use Stivarga 40mg 28s Tablets
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Stivarga 40 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Stivarga 40mg 28s Tablets works
Regorafenib is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
In Depth Information on Stivarga 40mg 28s Tablets
Expert advice for Stivarga 40mg 28s Tablets
- Do not repeat dose after vomiting. Seek your doctor’s advice.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe chest pain which may spread from the chest to shoulders, arms, back, neck, teeth, jaw or stomach, sudden colds sweats, or fainting.
- Inform your doctor if you have any liver disorders, bleeding disorders, high blood pressure, underwent surgery in the past or have a planned surgery.
- Inform your doctor, if you experience vomiting, stomach pain, bowel complaints with dark stools, pain, redness or blisters on palms or soles, or non-healing wounds, severe headache, eye disturbance, fits, confusion, memory loss or any other altered mental symptoms.
- Do not drive or operate machinery, if you experience treatment-related symptoms which could affect your ability to concentrate and react.
- Men and women planning pregnancy should use effective birth control while they are taking regorafenib for 2 months after they stop taking it.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to regorafenib or any of its ingredients.
Stivarga 40mg 28s Tablets related warnings
Special precautions for Stivarga 40mg 28s Tablets
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Stivarga 40 mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Stivarga 40 mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Stivarga 40 mg Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Stivarga 40 mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Stivarga 40 mg Tablet is recommended. However, limited information is available on use of Stivarga 40 mg Tablet in patients with severe kidney disease.
Stivarga 40 mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Stivarga 40 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine. Use of Stivarga 40 mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with the severe liver disease.
What if you miss a dose of Stivarga 40mg 28s Tablets?
In case of missed dose, take the dose as soon as you remember on the same day. Do not take a missed dose next day.