Medicine Overview of Super Tadarise Tablets 100s
Uses of Super Tadarise Tablets 100s
Super Tadarise Tablets 100s side effects
Inform your doctor if you have any specific effects after using the drug:
• Increased thirst
• Light-headedness following sudden movements
• Dizziness and headaches
• Nasal congestion
• Back pain
• Muscle pain
• Pain in limb
• Temporary visual abnormalities
• Urinary tract infections
• Temporary heat rashes
How to use Super Tadarise Tablets 100s
Take this medication 1-3 hours before sexual activity.
How Super Tadarise Tablets 100s works
Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It leads to a delay of the ejaculation reflex and extends the intra vaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT). Thus it prevents premature ejaculation.
In Depth Information on Super Tadarise Tablets 100s
Expert advice for Super Tadarise Tablets 100s
- You have been prescribed Super Tadarise 100s for the treatment of premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
- Take it 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Super Tadarise affects you.
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Super Tadarise if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Super Tadarise Tablets related warnings
Special precautions for Super Tadarise Tablets
You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
Use of Super Tadarise is not advised in patients with severe kidney disease.
Use of Super Tadarise is not recommended in patients with moderate to severe liver disease.